Advances in Multivariate Statistical Methods (Statistical Science and Interdisciplinary Research) (Statistical Science and Interdisciplinary Research: Platinum Juliee Series)
This volume contains a collection of research articles on multivariate statistical methods, encompassing both theoretical advances and emerging applications in a variety of scientific disciplines. It serves as a tribute to Professor S N Roy, an eminent statistician who has made seminal contributions to the area of multivariate statistical methods, on his birth centenary. In the area of emerging applications, the topics include bioinformatics, categorical data and clinical trials, econometrics, longitudinal data analysis, microarray data analysis, sample surveys, statistical process control, etc.
Researchers, professionals and advanced graduates will find the book an essential resource for modern developments in theory as well as for innovative and emerging important applications in the area of multivariate statistical methods.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Human Exposure Assessment For Airborne Pollutants:advances And Opportunities
- [pdf] Recent Advances In Face Recognition
- [pdf] Advances In Service Robotics
- [pdf] Advances In Pid Control
- [pdf] Advances In Biomimetics
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib