Human Interface and the Management of Information. Designing Information Environments: Symposium on Human Interface 2009, Held as Part of HCI International ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
Keywords: information, human, hci, interface, applications, internet, web, international, incl, symposium, management, designing, environments, part
Number of Pages: 739
List price: $129.00
This two-volume set LNCS 5617 and 5618 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Symposium on Human Interface 2009, held in San Diego, CA, USA in July 2007 in the framework of the 13th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2009 with 16 other thematically similar conferences.
The 175 revised papers presented in the two volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the thematic area of human interface and the management of information. The 82 papers of this first volume address the following major topics: supporting work, collaboration and business; product design and development; interacting with information, documents and knowledge; novel devices, interfaces and interaction environments; user-centered design and user experience in information systems.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Methods For Designing Software To Fit Human Needs And Capabilities:proceedings Of The Workshop On Software Human Factors
- [pdf] Quantitative Modeling Of Human Performance In Complex, Dynamic Systems
- [pdf] Scientists And Human Rights In Guatemala:report Of A Delegation
- [pdf] Human-system Integration In The System Development Process: A New Look
- [pdf] The Philippnes Unprotected Sex, Condoms, And The Human Right To Health
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib