Human Interface and the Management of Information. Interacting in Information Environments: Symposium on Human Interface 2007, Held as Part of HCI International ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
Keywords: information, human, hci, interface, applications, internet, web, international, incl, symposium, management, interacting, environments, part
Number of Pages: 1185
List price: $159.00
This two-volume set LNCS 4557 and 4558 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Symposium on Human Interface 2007, held in Beijing, China in July 2007 in the framework of the 12th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2007 with 8 other thematically similar conferences.
The 240 revised papers presented in the two volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the thematic area of human interface and the management of information. The 125 papers of this second volume address the following major topics: communication and collaboration, knowledge, learning and education, mobile interaction, interacting with the world wide web and electronic services, business management and industrial applications, as well as environment, transportation and safety.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Methods For Designing Software To Fit Human Needs And Capabilities:proceedings Of The Workshop On Software Human Factors
- [pdf] Quantitative Modeling Of Human Performance In Complex, Dynamic Systems
- [pdf] Scientists And Human Rights In Guatemala:report Of A Delegation
- [pdf] Human-system Integration In The System Development Process: A New Look
- [pdf] The Philippnes Unprotected Sex, Condoms, And The Human Right To Health
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib