Human Interface and the Management of Information. Methods, Techniques and Tools in Information Design: Symposium on Human Interface 2007, Held as Part ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
Keywords: human, interface, information, applications, incl, web, hci, part, internet, design, management, methods, techniques, tools, symposium
Number of Pages: 1030
List price: $139.00
This two-volume set LNCS 4557 and 4558 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Symposium on Human Interface 2007, held in Beijing, China in July 2007 in the framework of the 12th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2007 with 8 other thematically similar conferences.
The 240 revised papers presented in the two volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the thematic area of human interface and the management of information. The 115 papers of this first volume address the following major topics: design and evaluation methods and techniques, visualizing information, retrieval, searching, browsing and navigation, development methods and techniques, as well as advanced interaction technologies and techniques.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Methods For Designing Software To Fit Human Needs And Capabilities:proceedings Of The Workshop On Software Human Factors
- [pdf] Quantitative Modeling Of Human Performance In Complex, Dynamic Systems
- [pdf] Scientists And Human Rights In Guatemala:report Of A Delegation
- [pdf] Human-system Integration In The System Development Process: A New Look
- [pdf] The Philippnes Unprotected Sex, Condoms, And The Human Right To Health
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib