Model Based Fuzzy Control: Fuzzy Gain Schedulers and Sliding Mode Fuzzy Controllers
Model Based Fuzzy Control uses a given conventional or fuzzy open loop model of the plant under control to derive the set of fuzzy rules for the fuzzy controller. Of central interest are the stability, performance, and robustness of the resulting closed loop system. The major objective of model based fuzzy control is to use the full range of linear and nonlinear design and analysis methods to design such fuzzy controllers with better stability, performance, and robustness properties than non-fuzzy controllers designed using the same techniques. This objective has already been achieved for fuzzy sliding mode controllers and fuzzy gain schedulers - the main topics of this book. The primary aim of the book is to serve as a guide for the practitioner and to provide introductory material for courses in control theory.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] The Prism Model : Evidence On Model Hierarchy And Parameter Values
- [pdf] A Model Of Macroeconomic Activity: Volume I: The Theoretical Model
- [pdf] The Consolidated Support Model (csm) : A Three-echelon, Multi-item Model For Recoverable Items.
- [pdf] The Forest & Agricultural Sector Optimization Model : Model Structure & Policy Applications
- [pdf] The Readiness Enhancement Model : A Personnel Inventory Projection Model Of The Army's Reserve Components
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib