The Sound Effects Bible: How to Create and Record Hollywood Style Sound Effects
The Sound Effects Bible is a complete guide to recording and editing sound effects. The book covers topics such as microphone selection, field recorders, the ABCs of digital audio, understanding Digital Audio Workstations, building your own Foley stage, designing your own editing studio, and more.
- Sound Design: The Expressive Power of Music, Voice and Sound Effects in Cinema
- The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation
- Dialogue Editing for Motion Pictures: A Guide to the Invisible Art
- Producing Great Sound for Film and Video, Third Edition (DV Expert Series)
- Sound FX: Unlocking the Creative Potential of Recording Studio Effects