Deep Dive: The Proven Method for Building Strategy, Focusing Your Resources, and Taking Smart Action
The inability to set good strategy can sink a company - and a leader’s career. A recent "Wall Street Journal" study revealed that the number one most sought after executive skill by organisations is strategic thinking, but few leaders have that skill set. In this book, Rich Horwath dissects the three most important elements of strategic thinking, breaks them down into simple and attainable skills, and shows readers how to apply them every day. He provides managers with a clear path to mastery of three disciplines: Acumen - generate critical insights through a step-by-step evaluation of the business and its environment; Allocation - focus limited resources of time, talent, and money; and, Action - implement a system to guarantee effective execution and communication of strategy throughout the organisation. This book is based on research with senior executives from more than 150 companies and Horwath’s own experience as a professional strategist. Armed with the knowledge from this book, every reader can become an expert strategist and an invaluable member of his or her organisation.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Is There A Deep-pocket Bias In The Tort System? : The Concern Over Biases Against Deep-pocket Defendants
- [pdf] Understanding Earth's Deep Past:lessons For Our Climate Future
- [pdf] Report Of The Workshop On Data And Knowledge In Deep-sea Fisheries In The High Seas : Rome, 5-7 November 2007
- [pdf] Future Needs In Deep Submergence Science: Occupied And Unoccupied Vehicles In Basic Ocean Research
- [pdf] An Assessment Of The Deep Underground Science And Engineering Laboratory
- Sun Tzu: The Art of War for Managers; 50 Strategic Rules
- Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst
- Ordinary Greatness: It’s Where You Least Expect It ... Everywhere
- The Winner’s Bible: Rewire Your Brain for Permanent Change
- Success Mapping: Achieve What You Want...Right Now!