Living and Working in Germany, 3rd Edition: A Survival Handbook (Living & Working in Germany)
Written in an entertaining style with a touch of humor, Living and Working in Germany is designed to provide newcomers with the practical information necessary for a relatively trouble-free life. Its contents include finding a job, permits & visas, health, accommodation, finance, insurance, education, shopping, post office and telephone services, public transport, motoring, TV and radio, leisure and much, much more. It is packed with vital information and insider tips to help minimize culture shock and reduce the newcomers’ rookie period to a minimum. Living and Working in Germany is essential reading for anyone planning to spend an extended period in Germany.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Bikes, Books, And Better Living: Epic Cross-country Bicycle Trip Promoting Literacy, Healthy Living
- [pdf] Supporting Independent Living For Disabled People : An Evaluation Of The Foundations For Living Project
- [pdf] Positive Living. The Best Of Breslov On Positive Living.
- [pdf] At What Price?: Conceptualizing And Measuring Cost-of-living And Price Indexes
- [pdf] Second Homes For Leisure Living
- Those Crazy Germans! A Lighthearted Guide to Germany
- Germany - Culture Smart!: the essential guide to customs & culture
- When in Germany, Do as the Germans Do: The Clued-In Guide to German Life, Language, and Culture
- The Expert Expat, Revised Edition: Your Guide to Successful Relocation Abroad
- Daytrips Germany: 60 One Day Adventures by Rail or by Car in Bavaria, the Rhineland, the North and the East (Volume 6)