The I Ching ("Elements of ... " Series)
The I Ching is the oldest and most powerful Chinese divinatory oracle. This guide explains how to use its wisdom to create happiness and success. It offers practical information on I Ching’s roots and history; how its works - the 64 symbols or hexagrams; and how to consult the oracle.
- Total I Ching: Myths for Change
- How to Use the I Ching: A guide to Working with the Oracle of Change
- The Complete I Ching: The Definitive Translation by the Taoist Master Alfred Huang
- The Original I Ching Oracle: The Pure and Complete Texts with Concordance
- The I Ching Plain and Simple: A Guide to Working with the Oracle of Change