Livestock Handling and Transport
Great changes in the livestock industry have been brought about by the introduction of new international standards for meat suppliers, most notably the improvements in the transport and handling of livestock with an increasing focus on animal welfare.
Edited by a world-renowned animal scientist, this third edition of the acclaimed Livestock Handling and Transport presents a wealth of the latest research on transport systems, restraint methods and facilities for farms and slaughterhouses, and a new contribution on animal welfare in developing countries.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Cgiar Systemwide Livestock Programme : Report 2003 : Searching For Synergies In Livestock Research
- [Online] Knowledge To Action : Tools For Livestock Development : International Livestock Research Institute Annual Report 2005
- [Online] Achieving More With Less : Livestock As A Tool For Agricultural Intensification : International Livestock Research Institute Annual Report 2004 : Ten Year Anniversary Report Dedicated To The People Ilri Serves
- [Online] Safeguarding Livestock Diversity : The Time Is Now
- [Online] Ilca Glossary Of Livestock And Related Terms
- Humane Livestock Handling: Understanding livestock behavior and building facilities for healthier animals
- Moving ’Em : A Guide to Low Stress Animal Handling
- Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals
- Grass-Fed Cattle
- Small Scale Livestock Farming: A Grass-Based Approach for Health, Sustainability, and Profit