Choice Modelling And the Transfer of Environmental Values (New Horizons in Environmental Economics)
The focus of this unique collection of case studies is the validity and accuracy of benefit transfer using choice modelling, rather than the traditional focus of transferring results from contingent valuation and travel cost models. The book includes a simple guide to using choice modelling results in a benefit transfer process, an overview of the theoretical issues involved, and a number of case studies from Australia, Finland, New Zealand, the UK and the US. The conclusion is that the benefit transfer process is not straightforward, but that use of the choice modelling technique allows for more ‘automatic’ adjustment of values by the factors that frame the case study of interest.
This book will strongly appeal to a wide ranging readership, including academics, students and researchers involved in non-market valuation and benefit transfer research, policymakers requiring the use of benefit transfer in valuation studies, and consultants and researchers performing benefit transfer studies.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Medicare+choice : Plan Withdrawals Indicate Difficulty Of Providing Choice While Achieving Savings
- [Online] Improving The Medicare Market : Adding Choice And Protections : Summary
- [Online] Medicare+choice : Plan Withdrawals Indicate Difficulty Of Providing Choice While Achieving Savings : Report To Congressional Requesters
- [pdf] Analyzing North Korea's Decision-making Process On Its Nuclear Weapons Programs With The Rational Choice And Cognitive Choice Models
- [pdf] London Patient Choice Project Evaluation : A Model Of Patients’ Choices Of Hospital From Stated And Revealed Preference Choice Data
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib