Website Planner: A Practical Guide To Planning Your Web Presence
There is plenty information about how to build a website, but the more important questions of website development, why build and what to build, are often overlooked. This book asks the questions that need to be answered to properly plan a website. It explains the importance of justifying a web presence, and guides the reader in building a website relevant to his/her business objectives. This is a primer to inform the reader about website issues and a workbook that outlines a clear, step-by-step, practical method to develop an effective website. Ben Mitchell discusses the common types of website content, such as company information; shopping carts; discussion forums; virtual tours; news; case studies; contact details, and explains why this content is useful and provides relevant examples. Written in a conversational tone, Website Planner: A Practical Guide to Planning Your Website doesn’t get bogged down in technical jargon. Using this book will reduce the risk of wasting money on a website that does not suit your business, and will help you save time and money.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Bargaining In The Shadow Of The Website : Disclosure's Impact On Litigation Behavior
- [pdf] Nursing Home Selection: How Do Consumers Choose? : Volume Ii: Findings From The Website Content Review
- [pdf] Traffic Tornados: Simple Ways To Get Traffic To Your Website
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib