Masters: Beadweaving: Major Works by Leading Artists (Masters: Major Works by Leading Artists)
Versatility, innovation, inspirationthat’s what The Masters series offers crafters, with an engaging and up-to-date survey of the finest contemporary work by approximately 40 leading artists in specific media. Beadweaving takes the spotlight here, and readers will find the showcased pieces eye-opening in their originality.
Each highlighted master takes center stage in an informative eight-page feature that includes nearly a dozen gorgeous, high-quality photos and a short essay by the curator placing the impressive work and its creator in context. These outstandingly talented and imaginative artists include Valerie Hector, whose beaded designs are a statement in bold modernity; Jeanette Ahlgren, who fashions intricate loom-woven vessels with subtle gradations in color and graphic, geometric patterns; and Marcia DeCoster, who uses her right angle weave techniques to create shimmering jewelry in rich jewel tones.
Beadweaver and author Carol Wilcox Wells served as the juror of this remarkable collection.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Spoon River Anthology (dodo Press) By Edgar Lee Masters
- [pdf] Children Of The Market Place By Edgar Lee Masters
- [pdf] Mitch Miller By Edgar Lee Masters, John Sloan
- [pdf] Masters Of The Trading Game
- [pdf] The Magic Of Lavender Recipes
- Diane Fitzgerald’s Shaped Beadwork: Dimensional Jewelry with Peyote Stitch (Beadweaving Master Class)
- Marcia DeCoster’s Beaded Opulence: Elegant Jewelry Projects with Right Angle Weave (Lark Books Beadweaving Master Class)
- Seed Bead Fusion: 18 Projects to Stitch, Wire & String
- Laura McCabe’s Embellished Beadweaving: Jewelry Lavished with Fringe, Fronds, Lacework & More (Lark Books Beadweaving Master Class)
- Delica Beaded Jewelry