SQL Injection Attacks and Defense
Winner of the Best Book Bejtlich Read in 2009 award!
"SQL injection is probably the number one problem for any server-side application, and this book is unequaled in its coverage." Richard Bejtlich, http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/
SQL injection represents one of the most dangerous and well-known, yet misunderstood, security vulnerabilities on the Internet, largely because there is no central repository of information to turn to for help. This is the only book devoted exclusively to this long-established but recently growing threat. It includes all the currently known information about these attacks and significant insight from its contributing team of SQL injection experts.
What is SQL injection?-Understand what it is and how it works
Find, confirm, and automate SQL injection discovery
Discover tips and tricks for finding SQL injection within the code
Create exploits using SQL injection
Design to avoid the dangers of these attacks
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Flaws
- Web Security Testing Cookbook: Systematic Techniques to Find Problems Fast
- Professional Penetration Testing: Creating and Operating a Formal Hacking Lab
- XSS Attacks: Cross Site Scripting Exploits and Defense
- Windows Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit, Second Edition