Spread Spectrum Systems for GNSS and Wireless Communications (GNSS Technology and Applications)
Look to this cutting-edge resource for a modern treatment of spread spectrum (SS) communications, including direct sequence and frequency hopping. The book helps you understand the performance of SS systems under the influence of jamming with and without coding. You find details on the synchronization of SS systems, including initial acquisition and tracking. The book discusses correlation loss to help you determine the impact of filters on the correlation process. Moreover, for the first time in any book, you find details on code acquisition and code tracking with channel filtering.
This comprehensive volume presents the principles of design and analysis for all SS systems, and places special emphasis on wireless systems and global navigation satellite systems (GNSS). The book considers all the common coherent and non-coherent modulations, including BPSK, QPSK, DPSK, MSK, MFSK, OFDM, and UWB. Other key topics discussed include multiple access methods for SS, characterization of radio channels, the theory of lock detectors, and low probability of detection (LPD) systems.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Approaches To Modeling Disease Spread And Impact : Report Of A Workshop On Mathematical Modeling Of The Spread Of Human Immunodeficiency Virus And The Demographic Impact Of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, October 15-17, 1987
- [pdf] Breeder Reactors And The Spread Of Plutonium
- [pdf] Spread And Performance Of Improved Cassava Varieties In Nigeria
- [pdf] Nonproliferation Treaty Safeguards And The Spread Of Nuclear Technology
- [pdf] Limiting The Spread Of Weapon-usable Fissile Materials