Feed Your Skin, Starve Your Wrinkles: Eat Your Way to Firmer, More Beautiful Skin with the 100 Best Anti-Aging Foods
—Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S., best-selling
author of The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth
Beets. Pumpkin Seeds. Mangoes.
What do these foods have in common? They are some of the very best foods for fighting aging and keeping your skin beautiful.
How? The nutrients in these foods—from vitamins A, B, and C to the minerals iron and zinc—act as powerful antioxidants, neutralizing the free radicals that form in your skin due to sun exposure, environmental toxins, and a poor diet. The entire body needs these antioxidants in order to work properly and give us the glowing, healthy appearance we crave.
Inside, you’ll learn more about how the three superstar foods above—and ninety-seven others—can do more for your skin and overall beauty than any expensive night cream, facelift, or Botox injection. Nutritional scientist Allison Tannis will walk you through the many layers of your skin and reveal what actions you can take to prevent wrinkles, eliminate existing ones, and improve your complexion. No waiting lists, risky surgeries, or astronomical costs—just delicious, healthy food. You’ll discover:
In addition, you’ll also find fifty delicious recipes specially formulated to improve your complexion. Each recipe contains at least one of the 100 featured foods, making it easier than ever to get your skin-healthy lifestyle started. Become your most beautiful the natural way—with Feed Your Skin, Starve Your Wrinkles.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Predicting Feed Intake Of Food-producing Animals
- [pdf] Feed Supplementation Blocks : Urea-molasses Multinutrient Blocks : Simple And Effective Feed Supplement Technology For Ruminant Agriculture
- [pdf] Building A North American Feed Information System
- [pdf] Cassava As Livestock Feed In Africa : Proceedings Of The Iita/ilca/university Of Ibadan Workshop On The Potential Utilization Of Cassava As Livestock Feed In Africa : 14-18 November 1988, Ibadan, Nigeria
- [pdf] United States-canadian Tables Of Feed Composition:nutritional Data For United States And Canadian Feeds, Third Revision
- The Japanese Skincare Revolution: How to Have the Most Beautiful Skin of Your Life--At Any Age
- Stop Aging, Start Living: The Revolutionary 2-Week pH Diet That Erases Wrinkles, Beautifies Skin, and Makes You Feel Fantastic
- The Skin Type Solution
- Dr. Denese’s Secrets for Ageless Skin: Younger Skin in 8 Weeks
- Secrets of Great Skin: The Definitive Guide to Anti-Aging Skin Care