Remote Sensing for a Changing Europe: Proceedings of the 28th Symposium of the European Association of Remote Sensing Laboratories, Istanbul, Turkey, 2-5 June 2008
These proceedings cover 84 papers, presented earlier at the Remote Sensing for a Changing Europe symposium held in Istanbul, Turkey (2-5 June 2008). Technical presentations were on all fields of geoinformation and remote sensing, but especially on the following topics: new sensors and instruments, image processing techniques, time series analysis, data fusion, imaging spectroscopy, urban remote sensing, land use and land cover, radar remote sensing, LIDAR, land degradation and desertification, hydrology, land ice and snow, coastal zone, forestry, agriculture, 3D spatial analysis and world heritage.
IOS Press is an international science, technical and medical publisher of high-quality books for academics, scientists, and professionals in all fields.
Some of the areas we publish in:
-Databases and information systems
-All aspects of physics
-The knowledge economy
-Understanding and responding to terrorism
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Atmospheric Exploration By Remote Probes : Final Report Of The Panel On Remote Atmospheric Probing
- [pdf] Contributions Of Land Remote Sensing For Decisions About Food Security And Human Health: Workshop Report
- [pdf] Distributed Remote Sensing For Naval Undersea Warfare: Abbreviated Version
- [pdf] Characterization Of Remote-handled Transuranic Waste For The Waste Isolation Pilot Plant: Interim Report
- [pdf] Characterization Of Remote-handled Transuranic Waste For The Waste Isolation Pilot Plant: Final Report
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib