North Korea/South Korea: U.S. Policy & the Korean Peninsula (Open Media)
North Korea/South Korea is a short, accessible book about the history and politics of the Korean peninsula, with a focus on the U.S. presence. The first of four sections is a snapshot of the status quo. The second section establishes a political and economic context through an exploration of the history of the Korean peninsula, including the Korean War. The third section surveys the current regional political dynamic. The last section concentrates on the shift in emphasis in U.S. foreign policy from engagement under the Clinton administration to containment under the Bush administration. Feffer offers concrete proposals for U.S. policies that could help reduce tensions on the Korean peninsula.
John Feffer is the editor of Power Trip: U.S. Foreign Policy After September 11.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Mosquitoes Of North America (north Of Mexico)
- [pdf] The Minor Asian Communist States : Outer Mongolia, North Korea, North Vietnam
- [pdf] On The Quantity And Quality Of Knowledge - The Impact Of Openness And Foreing Research And Development On Norath-north And North-south Technology Spillovers.
- [pdf] The North End Club Cook Book
- [pdf] Regression Equations For Estimating Concentrations Of Selected Water-quality Constituents For Selected Gaging Stations In The Red River Of The North Basin, North Dakota, Minnesota, And South Dakota