The French-Inspired Home, with French General
Kaari Meng’s first-hand knowledge of what makes a beautiful, French-inspired home comes from years of combing French flea markets for unique treasures. Her popular shop, French General, offers handpicked linens and collectibles from her yearly visits to the south of France, plus an array of products to awaken the senses, from bath and laundry potions to ribbons, beads, and baubles. Here, she distills her much sought-after sensibility into 40 charming projects that capture the sights, scents, and textures of the French countryside. They include lavender sachets, lovely etched glasses, pillows, covered hangers, French potting boxes, and herbal lotions. A Selection of the Homestyle Book Club.
- French General: Home Sewn: 30 Projects for Every Room in the House
- French-Inspired Jewelry: Creating with Vintage Beads, Buttons & Baubles
- French General Labels & Stickers
- French General: Handmade Soirees: Simple Projects for Special Occasions
- Where Women Create: Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women