Bill W.: The absorbing and deeply moving life story of Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous
This is the story of a man whose discovery and vision have changed the lives of millions of people throughout the world. Robert Thomsen’s biography takes readers through the events of Bill W.’s life, all the while detailing Bill’s growing dependence on alcohol. Thomsen writes of the collapse that brought Bill to the verge of death and of the luminous instant of insight that saved him. This turning point led Bill to the encounter in 1935 with Dr. Bob and the start of what was to be a new beginning for countless others who despaired of finding rescue and redemption.
Every night at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings around the world, a speaker says, "Our stories disclose in a general way what we used to be like, what happened, and what we are like now." This describes the story of Bill W., a stirring spiritual odyssey through triumph, failure, and rebirth, with vital meaning for men and women everywhere.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Bill Nye's Comic History Of The United States By Bill Nye, F. Opper
- [pdf] Remarks By Bill Nye
- [pdf] An Autobiography Of Buffalo Bill (illustrated)
- [pdf] Learning Debian Gnu/linux By Bill Mccarty
- [pdf] Chess By Warren Wilkinson, Bill Alexander