The Chicago Review Press NCLEX-PN Practice Test and Review (NCLEX Practice Test and Review series)
Fully revised to conform to the 2003 NCLEX Test Plan, this study guide and test includes "hot spot," fill-in-the-blank, and check-the-box questions to reflect the new test format with 10 written practice tests covering all the body systems, plus two additional practice tests on mental health and miscellaneous topics. Altogether, more than 500 practice test items are provided. Each practice test includes a system overview and complete rationales and explanations for both correct and incorrect answers. Also offered are explanations of how the computerized licensure exam is administered and advice on preparing for the exam and mastering the test format. In addition to the written tests, a 100-item interactive-software CD in the NCLEX format is also included to allow students to become comfortable with the on-screen exam.
- Chicago Review Press Pharmacology Made Easy for NCLEX-PN Review and Study Guide (Pharmacology Made Easy for NCLEX series)
- NCLEX-PN® 250 New-Format Questions: Preparing for the Revised NCLEX-PN® (Nursing Review Practice)
- Lippincott’s Review for NCLEX-PN® (Lippincott’s State Board Review for Nclex-Pn)
- NCLEX-PN Interactive Flashcards Book (REA) (Flash Card Books)
- CliffsTestPrep NCLEX-PN (Cliffs Test Prep NCLEX-RN)