Industrial Polymers, Specialty Polymers, and Their Applications (Plastics Engineering)
Derived from the fourth edition of the well-known Plastics Technology Handbook, Industrial Polymers, Specialty Polymers, and Their Applications covers a wide range of general and special types of polymers, along with a wealth of information about their applications.
The book first focuses on commonly used industrial polymers, including polypropylenes, low- and high-density polyethylenes, and poly(vinyl chloride), as well as less widely used polymer types, such as acrylics, ether polymers, cellulosics, sulfide polymers, silicones, polysulfones, polyether ether ketones, and polybenzimidazoles. It then explores polymer derivatives and polymeric combinations that play special and often critical roles in diverse fields of human activities. The polymers covered include liquid crystal, electroactive, ionic, and shape memory polymers; hydrogels; and nanocomposites. The volume concludes with a comprehensive overview of new developments in the use of polymers in a variety of areas.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Industrial Technology Assessments:an Evaluation Of The Research Program Of The Office Of Industrial Technologies
- [pdf] The Greening Of Industrial Ecosystems
- [pdf] Some Topics In Industrial And Applied Mathematics
- [pdf] Decreasing Energy Intensity In Manufacturing: Assessing The Strategies And Future Directions Of The Industrial Technologies Program
- [pdf] Separation Technologies For The Industries Of The Future
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib