How to Teach Students Who Don’t Look Like You: Culturally Relevant Teaching Strategies
This practical workbook’s strategies, proven activities, reflective questions, staff development activities, and facilitator’s guide will teach how to effectively reach culturally and ethnically diverse students.
- Facilitator’s Guide to How to Teach Students Who Don’t Look Like You: Culturally Relevant Teaching Strategies
- Courageous Conversations About Race: A Field Guide for Achieving Equity in Schools
- Facilitator’s Guide to Courageous Conversations About Race
- Culturally Responsive Teaching : Theory, Research, and Practice (Multicultural Education Series, No. 8)
- How to Coach Teachers Who Don’t Think Like You: Using Literacy Strategies to Coach Across Content Areas