The Asian Insider: Unconventional Wisdom for Asian Business
Knowledge of Asian business is dominated by conventional wisdom, much of which has achieved the status of myth. Bestselling author Michael Backman has researched beneath the surface to reveal the things that you need to know about Asian business and society. Using a wealth of examples, case studies and anecdotes, he provides a revealing and unconventional picture based around key business themes. Business, business culture and culture are entwined to draw the reader from the outside into becoming an Asian insider. Written in the author’s direct, sharp style, The Asian Insider is a fascinating read for anyone wishing to get to grips with Asian business and understand how Asia really works.
- Asian Eclipse: Exposing the Dark Side of Business in Asia, Revised Edition
- Big in Asia: 30 Strategies for Business Success, Revised and Updated
- Battle of Symbols: Global Dynamics of Advertising, Entertainment and Media
- Asia Future Shock: Business Crisis and Opportunity in the Coming Years
- Asian Godfathers: Money and Power in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia