Modeling Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Methods, Procedures and Techniques (Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Energy)
This book is intended to be a practical reference to all scientists and graduate students who are seeking to define a mathematical model for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) simulation.
At present, there is a strong interest from both industry and academia in SOFC modeling, but the resources are currently limited to technical papers, which usually fail to provide basic understanding of the phenomena taking place in an SOFC, as well as to describe the different approaches needed for different requirements.
This situation is in contrast with the present demand in SOFC modeling, coming from scientists, students and young researchers.
This work has three main objectives:
Firstly, to provide the necessary theory behind SOFC operation.
Secondly, to analyze different approaches for SOFC modeling.
Thirdly, to present the reader with all the necessary tools for defining his/her own model, according to his/her specific needs.
The volume is structured in two parts. Part one presents the basic theory, and the general equations describing SOFC operation phenomena. Part two deals with the application of the theory to practical examples, where different SOFC geometries, configurations (from single cells to hybrid systems), operating conditions (steady-state and dynamic), and different phenomena (e.g. performance, temperature and chemical species, and mechanical stress distribution) are analyzed in detail.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Interagency Workgroup On Air Quality Modeling (iwaqm) Phase 2 Summary Report And Recommendations For Modeling Longrange Transport Impacts.
- [pdf] Computer Assisted Modeling:contributions Of Computational Approaches To Elucidating Macromolecular Structure And Function
- [pdf] Defense Modeling, Simulation, And Analysis: Meeting The Challenge
- [pdf] Behavioral Modeling And Simulation: From Individuals To Societies
- [pdf] Approaches To Modeling Disease Spread And Impact : Report Of A Workshop On Mathematical Modeling Of The Spread Of Human Immunodeficiency Virus And The Demographic Impact Of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, October 15-17, 1987
- PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
- Designing and Building Fuel Cells
- Modeling and Control of Fuel Cells: Distributed Generation Applications (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- High-temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Fundamentals, Design and Applications
- Perovskite Oxide for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Energy)