Dressing Nifty After Fifty
Just as one size does not fit all, one wardrobe does not fit all. Unlike any other wardrobe book, the process outlined in Dressing Nifty After Fifty is highly individualized, asking the reader to start by making a list of her activities during a typical 14-day period. Next, she’ll discover how to build a wardrobe on three basic colors, enhance her body shape with clothes, look thinner and taller, add spice to her outfits with her most flattering colors, and combine comfort and style with her shoes. To help the reader complete her ideal wardrobe plan, tips are included for closet cleanup, clothing maintenance, shopping, grooming, travel, and ways to stay gorgeous as time goes by.
By adopting this system of dressing, the reader will have a wardrobe for all of her activities. She will find that by concentrating on the quality, rather than the quantity, of her wardrobe, she will love and wear everything that she owns. Most important, she will gain a sense of control over her life, giving her the freedom to spend her energy and time on the things she wants to do and the people she loves.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Dressing Up Is Not Just Fashion- How Do You Dress Up
- How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter, 10 Times Better
- Color Me Younger
- How to Never Look Fat Again: Over 1,000 Ways to Dress Thinner--Without Dieting!
- Style Evolution: How to Create Ageless Personal Style in Your 40s and Beyond
- Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45