US Army Special Forces Medical Handbook
The finest book on basic First Aid available; this manual is based on a great deal of experience under primitive conditions. Chapters include basic life saving first aid, opening the airway and restoring breathing, stop bleeding, treat for shock, first aid for common emergencies. Also, contents of first aid case and kits. Very well illustrated. Do not let yourself or your buddy die; read this book!
- War Surgery in Afghanistan and Iraq: A Series of Cases, 2003-2007 (Textbooks of Military Medicine)
- 21st Century Emergency War Surgery and the Essential Collection of Military Medical Textbooks - Army Textbooks and Manuals (CD-ROM)
- PHTLS Prehospital Trauma Life Support: Military Version (NAEMT PHTLS, Basic and Advanced Prehospital Trauma Support)
- Wilderness Medicine, Beyond First Aid, 5th Edition
- Combat Medic Field Reference