Brew Like a Monk: Trappist, Abbey, and Strong Belgian Ales and How to Brew Them
Brew Like a Monk delves into monastic brewing, detailing this rich-flavored region of the beer world. It also examines methods for brewing these unique ales suited to commercial and amateur brewers.
- Farmhouse Ales: Culture and Craftsmanship in the Belgian Tradition
- Wild Brews: Culture and Craftsmanship in the Belgian Tradition
- Radical Brewing: Recipes, Tales and World-Altering Meditations in a Glass
- Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles
- Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew