Remembering The Past, Educating For The Present And The Future: Personal And Pedagogical Stories Of Holocaust Educators
This collection is comprised of essays about Holocaust education by a diverse group of educators involved primarily at the secondary level of schooling (grades 7-12). In their essays, the contributors relate the genesis of their interest in the Holocaust and the evolution of their educative efforts.
There is a critical need to teach about the Holocaust in a pedagogically sound and historically accurate manner. This group of essays recounts the motivation of educators teaching primarily at the secondary level (grades 7 to 12), recounting their efforts to gain an ever-deepening knowledge about the Holocaust, their initial efforts to teach about it, their on-going teaching efforts and the changes they have made along the way, and their involvement in curriculum development, staff development, and other outreach projects. Various authors also include the insights and reactions of their students to the material.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] On Remembering, A Short Collection
- [pdf] Learning, Remembering, Believing:enhancing Human Performance
- [pdf] Bygones Worth Remembering (illustrated Edition) (dodo Press) By George Jacob Holyoake
- [pdf] Remembering The Space Age By Steven J. Dick
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib