Sherris Medical Microbiology : An Introduction to Infectious Diseases
The leading microbiology text! Thoroughly revised and updated, this book provides students with a solid grasp of etiologic agents, pathogenic processes, epidemiology, and the basis of major therapy. Includes complete discussions of the major bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic pathogens. Highlighted marginal notes and clinical applications are included throughout.
- Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
- Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach, North American Edition (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Pathologic Basis of Disease (Robbins/Cotran))
- BRS Neuroanatomy (Board Review Series)
- Langman’s Medical Embryology: North American Edition