Mark: 20 Studies for Individuals and Groups (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides)
With a scholar’s mind and a pastor’s heart, Tom Wright walks you through Mark in this guide designed especially with everyday readers in mind. Perfect for group use or daily personal reflection, this study uses the popular inductive method combined with Wright’s thoughtful insights to bring contemporary application of Scripture to life.
This guide by Tom Wright can be used on its own or alongside his New Testament for Everyone commentary on Mark. It is designed to help you understand Scripture in fresh ways under the guidance of one of the world’s leading New Testament scholars. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information all guide you or a group more deeply into God’s Word. Discover how you can participate more fully in God’s kingdom.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] The Early Life Of Mark Rutherford (dodo Press) By Mark Rutherford
- [pdf] Java Language Reference By Mark Grand
- [pdf] The Victory According To Mark : An Exposition Of The Second Gospel
- [pdf] The Role Of Energy Efficiency In Homebuying Decisions : Results Of Initial Focus Group Discussions
- [pdf] The Public Benefit Of Energy Efficiency To The State Of Massachusetts
- Romans: 18 Studies for Individuals and Groups (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides)
- Matthew: 25 Studies for Individuals and Groups (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Studies)
- Ephesians: 11 Studies for Individuals and Groups (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides)
- John (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Studies) (N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides)
- Mark for Everyone