Recent Developments in Algebraic Topology: Conference to Celebrate Sam Gitler’s 70th Birthday, Algebraic Topology, December 3-6, 2003, San Miguel Allende, Mexico (Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 407)
Publisher: American Mathematical Society
Keywords: topology, algebraic, allende, miguel, san, mexico, mathematics, vol, december, contemporary, 70th, conference, developments, celebrate, sam, recent, gitler, birthday
Number of Pages: 191
List price: $59.00
This book is an excellent illustration of the versatility of Algebraic Topology interacting with other areas in Mathematics and Physics. Topics discussed in this volume range from classical Differential Topology and Homotopy Theory (Kervaire invariant one problem) to more recent lines of research such as Topological Quantum Field Theory (string theory). Likewise, alternative viewpoints on classical problems in Global Analysis and Dynamical Systems are developed (a spectral sequence approach to normal form theory).
This collection of papers is based on talks at the conference on the occasion of Sam Gitler’s 70th birthday (December, 2003). The variety of topics covered in this book reflects the many areas where Sam Gitler’s contributions have had an impact.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Recent Tax Policy Trends And Reforms In Oecd Countries : Oecd Tax Policy Studies Recent Tax Policy Trends And Reforms In Oecd Countries
- [pdf] Recent Advances In Face Recognition
- [pdf] Recent Advances In Nanofabrication Techniques And Applications
- [pdf] Recent Translational Research In Hiv/aids
- [pdf] Recent Optical And Photonic Technologies
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib