Geometry and Topology in Dynamics: Ams Special Session on Topology in Dynamics, Held in Winston-Salem, Nc, October 9-10, 1998, Ams-Awm Special Session ... Dynamics, Held in (Contemporary Mathematics)
Publisher: American Mathematical Society
Keywords: dynamics, special, ams, session, topology, contemporary, mathematics, awm, salem, geometry, winston, october
Number of Pages: 252
List price: $65.00
This volume consists of the written presentations of lectures given at two special sessions: the AMS Special Session on Topology in Dynamics (Winston-Salem, NC) and the AMS-AWM Special Session on Geometry in Dynamics (San Antonio, TX). Each article concerns aspects of the topology or geometry of dynamical systems. Topics covered include the following: foliations and laminations, iterated function systems, the three-body problem, isotopy stability, homoclinic tangles, fractal dimension, Morse homology, knotted orbits, inverse limits, contact structures, Grassmanians, blowups, and continua.
New results are presented reflecting current trends in topological aspects of dynamical systems. The book offers a wide variety of topics of special interest to those working this area bridging topology and dynamical systems.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Lectures On Complex Geometry, Calabi-yau Manifolds And Toric Geometry
- [Online] Algebraic Geometry And Projective Differential Geometry
- [Online] Topics In Geometry: Dirac Geometry
- [Online] Geometry And Identification : Proceedings Of Apsm Workshop On System Geometry, System Identification, And Parameter Estimation, May 18-22, 1981
- [Online] Geometry For Elementary School
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib