Fishes of the Minnesota Region
Fishes of the Minnesota Region was first published in 1982. Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital technology to make long-unavailable books once again accessible, and are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions.
From Northern Pike to the Walleye, this is the definitive guide to all of Minnesota’s 149 kinds of fishes. Illustrated with over 80 color photographs, this book will appeal to enthusiastic anglers as well as curious naturalists.
Along with a guide to identification, the authors cover habitat, distribution, conservation, and even some recipes. If you catch a fish from one of Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes you’ll find a description of it in this book.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Hydrology, Ecology, And Fishes Of The Klamath River Basin
- [pdf] Scientific Evaluation Of Biological Opinions On Endangered And Threatened Fishes In The Klamath River Basin: Interim Report
- [pdf] Endangered And Threatened Fishes In The Klamath River Basin: Causes Of Decline And Strategies For Recovery
- [pdf] Fishes Of West Virginia
- [pdf] Fishes Of The Cambodian Mekong