60-Minute Estate Planner: Fast and Easy Plans for Saving Taxes, Avoiding Probate, and Maximizing Inheritance (Sixty Minute Estate Planner)
* communicate with heirs * manage medical decisions and provide for the special needs of the young and old * reduce, defer, and eliminate as much gift, estate, inheritance, and other tax as possible * use estate planning professionals and save on professional fees for planning and administration
The book clarifies all the different possible elements of an estate plan, including IRAs, living trusts, life insurance, annuities, and more. Thoroughly revised and filled with simple-to-follow instructions, this trusted resource allows readers to ensure that their memory lives on by providing for the ones they love.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] There's One Born Every Minute.
- [pdf] 20 Minute Sales Letter Secrets For
- [pdf] How To Win Good To Great Friends With Seven Habits And In One Minute Learn The Secret To Think And Grow Rich
- [pdf] Ptsd: A Fifteen Minute Guide To Combat Related Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- [pdf] One Minute Travel Stories - Life Lessons Learned Visiting Washington Dc With An 85 Year Old Parent
- Kiplinger’s Estate Planning: The Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy
- Beyond the Grave revised edition: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money To Your Children (and Others)
- JK Lasser’s New Rules for Estate and Tax Planning (J.K. Lasser)
- Estate Planning Basics
- AARP Crash Course in Estate Planning, Updated Edition: The Essential Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Your Personal Legacy