Bring Up The Bodies: A Novel
The sequel to Hilary Mantel’s 2009 Man Booker Prize winner and New York Times bestseller Wolf Hall delves into the heart of Tudor history with the downfall of Anne Boleyn.
Though he battled for seven years to marry her, Henry is disenchanted with Anne Boleyn. She has failed to give him a son and her sharp intelligence and strong will alienate his old friends and noble families of England.
When the discarded Katherine dies in exile from the court, Anne stands starkly exposed, the focus of gossip and malice, Bring Up the Bodies follows the dramatic trial of the Queen and her suitors for adultery and treason.
At a word from Henry, Thomas Cromwell is ready to bring her down. Over three terrifying weeks, Anne is ensnared in a web of conspiracy, while the demure Jane Seymour stands waiting her turn for the poisoned wedding ring. But Anne and her powerful family will not yield without a ferocious struggle. To defeat the Boleyns, Cromwell must ally with his natural enemies, the papist aristocracy. What price will he pay for Anne’s head?
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] All Is Well; Can Bring A Miracle (combat Adversity)
- [pdf] "bring The Gun Or You'll Die" : Torture, Rape, And Other Serious Human Rights Violations By Kenyan Security Forces In The Mandera Triangle
- [pdf] Federal Oversight Of Food Safety: High-risk Designation Can Bring Needed Attention To Fragmented System
- [pdf] The Indian Grammar Begun : Or, An Essay To Bring The Indian Language Into Rules, For Help Of Such As Desire To Learn The Same, For The Furtherance Of The Gospel Among Them