How To Analyze Survey Data (Survey Kit)
Clear and concise, How to Analyze Survey Data begins with a basic overview demonstrating what statistics can do for surveys, describing measurement scales in detail and showing how to choose a method to analyze results. The book includes checklists and guidelines as well as practice exercises to enable the reader to monitor their progress. A discussion of regression, hypothesis testing, screening, and transforming data is also included.
- How to Measure Survey Reliability and Validity (Survey Kit)
- How to Manage, Analyze, and Interpret Survey Data
- Designing and Conducting Survey Research: A Comprehensive Guide (Jossey Bass Public Administration Series)
- Reliability and Validity Assessment (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)
- How to Conduct Surveys: A Step-by-Step Guide