Bioethics: A Christian Approach in a Pluralistic Age (Critical Issues in Bioethics)
This excellent introduction to bioethics provides principled moral discussion of today’s medical and scientific breakthroughs.
Written to help people understand the challenging, often controversial field of bioethics, this needed work explains and assesses the various secular approaches to bioethics that are influential today. Using currently debated topics in bioethics as illustrations, the authors discuss the theological themes that are central to a fully informed Christian perspective on bioethics. Their work provides readers with the essential background for effectively engaging the pluralistic culture in which health care is now practiced.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Bioethics And Population
- [pdf] Bioethics In The 21st Century
- [pdf] Global Bioethics - Perspective For Human Survival
- [pdf] The National Bioethics Advisory Commission : Contributing To Public Policy
- [pdf] Changing Moral Focus Of Newborn Screening: An Ethical Analysis By The President’s Council On Bioethics
- Basics of Bioethics, The (2nd Edition)
- Moral Choices: An Introduction to Ethics
- Christian Ethics: Options and Issues
- The Reproduction Revolution: A Christian Appraisal of Sexuality, Reproductive Technologies, and the Family (Horizons in Bioethics Series)
- Maternity & Women’s Health Care (Lowdermilk, Maternity & Women’s Health Care)