Mel Bay You Can Teach Yourself Rock Guitar ( Paperback & DVD)
This method for self-teaching ranks as one of the very best introductory rock guitar methods available. The student will learn licks, phrases, solos, bass runs, and power chords in the keys of E, F, G, A, D, B-flat and C! Also included is a special section by Mark Lonergan on performing licks and riffs, rock techniques such as tapping, bending, double stops, etc., and some great solo ideas! With notation and tablature, note reading ability is not necessary! This also includes the companion DVD, in which William Bay teaches the essential elements of contemporary rock and blues guitar.
- The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians (Instructional)
- Mel Bay You Can Teach Yourself Classic Guitar (You Can Teach Yourself) (You Can Teach Yourself)
- Chord Tone Soloing: A Guitarist’s Guide to Melodic Improvising in Any Style (Musicians Institute: Private Lessons)
- Mel Bay You Can Teach Yourself Blues Guitar
- How to Play Guitar: Everything You Need to Know to Play the Guitar