Memmler’s Structure and Function of the Human Body (Structure & Function of the Human Body ( Memmler))
Based on Memmler’s The Human Body in Health and Disease, this text focuses on anatomy and physiology without the content on disease. It is an excellent primer on normal anatomy and physiology, basic microbiology, and chemistry. The friendly format makes normal anatomy and physiology easy to understand and remember. Students can turn to this valuable resource again and again for accurate, reliable, up-to-date information. "Doody’s Core Titles 2009."
- Study Guide for Memmler’s Structure and Function of the Human Body, Ninth Edition
- A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology (Lww Massage Therapy & Bodywork Educational)
- Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing
- Deep Tissue Massage, Revised: A Visual Guide to Techniques
- Hands Heal: Communication, Documentation, and Insurance Billing for Manual Therapists (LWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series)