Clinical Anesthesia (Clinical Anesthesia ( Barash))
The widely acclaimed text Clinical Anesthesia is now in its Fifth Edition, with thoroughly updated coverage and a new, more user-friendly design. More than 100 leading experts cover every aspect of contemporary perioperative medicine in one comprehensive, clinically focused, clear, concise, and accessible volume.
New chapters in this edition cover genomic basis of perioperative medicine, office-based anesthesia, and disaster preparedness and bioterrorism. A new two-color page design enables readers to spot crucial information quickly. Each chapter opens with a numbered list of key points and the numbers are used in the margins to help readers locate information on those points.
Subscribe to Lippincott’s Interactive Anesthesia Library and get online access to the fully searchable content of eight critically acclaimed references in anesthesiology, critical care, and pain management.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Exploring Challenges, Progress, And New Models For Engaging The Public In The Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary
- [pdf] Developing A National Registry Of Pharmacologic And Biologic Clinical Trials: Workshop Report
- [pdf] The Role Of General Clinical Research Centers In Clinical Trials : A Characterization With Recommendations
- [pdf] Public Confidence And Involvement In Clinical Research: Symposium Summary, Clinical Roundtable, September 2000
- [pdf] Exploring The Map Of Clinical Research For The Coming Decade: Symposium Summary, Clinical Roundtable, December 2000
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib