Review Questions in Ophthalmology: A Question and Answer Book
Updated for its Second Edition, this question-and-answer review book offers a concise review of ophthalmology. It combines a review of basic ophthalmology with real-life clinical cases and multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations. More than 400 clinical photographs, fluorescein angiograms, and CT, MRI, and ultrasound images help readers master this visually oriented specialty. This edition has over 100 new full-color illustrations. Focusing on common diseases, the book covers all specialty rotations, plus key areas such as embryology, anatomy, pediatrics, plastics, and lenses. This edition includes new cases and information on new drugs, especially glaucoma drugs.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Quadrennial Defense Review Opportunities To Improve The Next Review : Report To Congressional Requesters
- [Online] Return On Investment In Disease Management: A Review : A Reprint From "health Care Financing Review"
- [pdf] Evaluating Grant Peer Review In The Health Sciences : A Review Of The Literature
- [pdf] Review Procedures For Water Resources Project Planning
- [pdf] Defense Planning In A Decade Of Change : Lessons From The Base Force, Bottom-up Review, And Quadrennial Defense Review
- Review of Ophthalmology: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Ophthalmology Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Second Edition
- Last Minute Optics: A Concise Review of Optics, Refraction and Contact Lenses
- The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Review Manual for Ophthalmology: With Essentials of Diagnosis
- Test Yourself Atlas in Ophthalmology