The Side Effects Bible: The Dietary Solution to Unwanted Side Effects of Common Medications
Fatigue, dry mouth, weight gain, nausea, liver damage, stroke, heart failure. Every year tens of millions of Americans suffer from such unwelcome consequences of over-the-counter and prescription drugs. Most believe these side effects are the inevitable price they must pay for restoring health. But that is not the case. Drawing on cutting-edge scientific research, The Side Effects Bible reveals that up to thirty percent of drug-induced side effects are caused because the drug saps the human body of essential vitamins and minerals—everyday nutrients that can easily be replaced by following the simple, healthy dietary and supplement guidelines outlined in this first-of-its-kind reference guide. Even minor deficiencies of necessary nutrients can bring on major difficulties, and The Side Effects Bible will tell readers what to eat for every drug they take.
- The Essential Herb-Drug-Vitamin Interaction Guide: The Safe Way to Use Medications and Supplements Together
- Supplement Your Prescription: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About Nutrition
- A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: Improve Your Health and Avoid Side Effects When Using Common Medications and Natural Supplements Together
- Herb Contraindications and Drug Interactions Third Edition
- Count Down Your Age: Look, Feel, and Live Better Than You Ever Have Before