Basics of the U.S. Health Care System
The health care industry currently provides over 13 million jobs with a projected 27 percent increase over the next decade the largest increase of any other industry. Given these trends, a basic understanding of the U.S. health care system is important to students across many disciplines including business, law, health administration, pre-medicine, nursing, allied health, public health, and more. This combination textbook and activity workbook gives students a fundamental understanding of the basic concepts of the U.S. healthcare system. Written with the undergraduate in mind, Basics of the U.S. Health Care System uses simple, reader-friendly language and features hands-on exercises that engage the student in active learning. Each chapter offers a vocabulary crossword puzzle, a vocabulary exercise, real life exercises, and Internet exercises.
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2010, Forty-Ninth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
- Essential Clinical Procedures (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology: Sixth Edition (Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology)
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests