Chevy Small-Block V-8 Interchange Manual: 2nd Edition (Motorbooks Workshop)
The small-block Chevrolet engine is the most popular engine in the world among performance enthusiasts and racers. But with its popularity come certain problems--its more-than-45 years of production have led to countless permutations, making modification or repair a confusing proposition. This book makes sense of that confusion for anyone working on a small-block Chevy engine. The most complete encyclopedia ever assembled, cataloging all 1968 to 2000 small-block Chevrolet V-8 engines, this manual includes more than 25,000 part numbers, specs, dates and technical details on engine blocks, heads, valves, crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, manifolds, ignition systems, emission systems, computer controls, motor mounts and more. More than 300 photos, diagrams, charts and tables reference all available Chevy equipment and its interchange uses. Filled with advice on which parts work best for special applications and tips on component selection, this book is the essential tool for anyone with a small-block Chevy engine.
- How to Rebuild Your Small-Block Chevy
- How to Build Max Perf Chevy Small-Blocks on a Budget (Performance How-To)
- Catalog of Chevy V-8 Engine Casting Numbers, 1955-93, and Stamped Numbers (Cars & Parts Magazine Matching Numbers Series)
- Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 ID Guide (Motorbooks Workshop)
- How to Rebuild the Small-Block Chevrolet: Step-by-Step Videobook (S-A Design Video Workbench)