Motorcycle Touring: Everything You Need to Know
The popularity of motorcycle tour riding is increasing steadily, but riders taking off on extended trips must realize there are unique hazards they can face when riding without support far from home. This book is a comprehensive "how-to-tour" guide that includes information on how to plan, what to pack, how to make emergency roadside motorcycle repairs, how to develop a "personal safety net" for when things go wrong, and how best to avoid having things go wrong.
Author Dr. Gregory W. Frazier is the world?s best-known touring rider and is the rider best qualified to cover topics such as: where to go and why, whether to go alone or with someone, equipment preparation, where to sleep, physical hazards, motorcycle gadgets, stretching your dollars, and more. He also offers first-hand tips on "survival on the road."
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Road Madness - A Motorcycle Trip Into Insanity
- [pdf] Highway Safety Motorcycle Helmet Laws Save Lives And Reduce Costs To Society
- [pdf] Tom Slade Motorcycle Dispatch Bearer (illustrated Edition) (dodo Press) By Percy Keese Fitzhugh, R. Emmett Owen
- The Essential Guide to Motorcycle Travel: Tips, Technology, Advanced Techniques
- Going the Extra Mile: Insider Tips for Long-Distance Motorcycling and Endurance Rallies
- Motorcycle Camping Made Easy
- AMA Ride Guide to America: Favorite Motorcycle Tours in the USA (American Motorcyclist Association Ride Guide)
- Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well