Fodor\’s New York City 2012 (Full-color Travel Guide)
Book Description:Full-color guide • Make your trip to New York City unforgettable with 60 maps, illustrated features, and 265 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools • Top experiences and attractions • Practical advice for getting around • Easy-to-read color neighborhood maps
Explore Chinatown, SoHo, Midtown, and beyond • Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more • “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers • Illustrated features on the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Ground Zero
Opinions from destination experts • Fodor’s New York City–based writers reveal their favorite local haunts • Revised annually to provide the latest information
Added bonus: At the end of each Fodor’s hotel review, we’ve included snippets from TripAdvisor reviews. Plan your trip with the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing each of Fodor’s expert selections is reinforced by consumer experience and feedback.
- Frommer's New York City 2012 (Frommer's Color Complete)
- Streetwise Manhattan Bus Subway Map - Laminated Subway Map of New York City
- Streetwise Manhattan Map - Laminated City Street Map of Manhattan, New York - Folding pocket size travel map with subway map, bus map
- The Best Things to Do in New York, Second Edition: 1001 Ideas
- 2012 New York City Restaurants (ZAGAT Restaurant Guides)