Dancing With The Wheel: The Medicine Wheel Workbook
Book Description:The Native American philosophy behind the vision of the Medicine Wheel is that all things and beings on the earth are related and, therefore, must be in harmony for the earth to be balanced. Dancing with the Wheel teaches you how to apply this philosophy to your daily life through many practical exercises and ceremonies. These exercises will help you gain energy from the spirits, which can heal both humans and the earth.
Through Dancing with the Wheel, the second book specifically devoted to the Medicine Wheel, those familiar with this vision will gain an increased understanding of the wheel and its developments over the last ten years. Those new to the Medicine Wheel will be ushered into the teachings and technique of what has come to be a source of comfort and direction for thousands of people around the world. Whether you are in the middle of the wilderness or the middle of a city, this book and its exercises will help you center yourself and establish peace with the earth and other beings.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] The Dancing Dead
- [pdf] Dancing With The Dark Boar
- [pdf] Tap Dancing At A Glance
- [pdf] Time And The Dancing Image
- [pdf] The Future Of Powwow Dancing In Native America
- The Medicine Wheel: Earth Astrology
- Walk in Balance: The Path to Healthy, Happy, Harmonious Living
- Dancing the Dream: The Seven Sacred Paths Of Human Transformation (Religion and Spirituality)
- The Medicine Wheel Garden: Creating Sacred Space for Healing, Celebration, and Tranquillity
- Mother Earth Spirituality: Native American Paths to Healing Ourselves and Our World (Religion and Spirituality)