A Field Guide to Shells of the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts and the West Indies
All the information needed to collect and study shells is included in this comprehensive book, which provides the geographical range and habitat for and a detailed description of each of 800 species. Color plates show 780 species, including live animals, and 115 drawings show both animals and their shells.
- A Field Guide to the Atlantic Seashore: From the Bay of Fundy to Cape Hatteras (Peterson Field Guide)
- Seashells of North America: A Guide to Field Identification (Golden Field Guide from St. Martin’s Press)
- Southeastern & Caribbean Seashores
- Shells (Smithsonian Handbooks)
- National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Seashells (National Audubon Society Field Guides)