Making Mediation Your Day Job: How to Market Your ADR Business Using Mediation Principles You Already Know
Making Mediation Your Day Job is the definitive marketing guide for any mediator operating or even considering a private practice. Dr. Tammy Lenski demonstrates how proven marketing techniques can help you create a mediation practice with minimum stress and maximum success.
Lenski is a full-time mediator who has maintained a thriving practice for more than a decade. She explains in careful detail how mediation concepts?including interests, framing and dialogue-building?can be applied to make you a successful marketer and promote yourself as a flourishing business in this unique and fascinating industry.
In this in-depth and thoughtful guide, Lenski delivers all the steps necessary to build and maintain a successful private practice in mediation, such as how to:Choose a market that speaks to your passion Uncover and meet your market?s greatest needs and interests Build dialogue with potential clients Leverage the Internet to expand your networking opportunities
Lenski?s time-tested principles and encouragement will help mediators to embrace marketing with renewed energy, rather than trepidation. It proves that mediators can use their own principles and process knowledge to market their services in an ethical, effective manner.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Making Sense Of Data-driven Decision Making In Education : Evidence From Recent Rand Research
- [pdf] Analytics For Managerial Decision Making - Budgeting And Decision Making
- [pdf] Making Reforms Succeed : Private Sector Development In The Middle East And North Africa Making Reforms Succeed Moving Forward With The Mena Investment Policy Agenda
- [pdf] Community And Quality Of Life:data Needs For Informed Decision Making
- [pdf] Risk And Decision Making:perspectives And Research
- Basic Skills for the New Mediator, Second Edition
- Mediation Career Guide: A Strategic Approach to Building a Successful Practice
- The Mediator’s Handbook
- How to Mediate Like a Pro: 42 Rules for Mediating Disputes
- How To Make Money as a Mediator (And Create Value for Everyone): 30 Top Mediators Share Secrets to Building a Successful Practice